The last day of the 2020-21 school year in School District 129 is May 27th. All student devices will be kept at home during the summer of 2021 and students at all levels should bring their devices to the building they are attending in the fall. However, we understand that you might have some situational questions. We hope to answer those questions below:
- Seniors will need to return their devices to West Aurora High School on Friday, May 21st.
- 10:30 am - 11:00 am: Students attending Senior Celebration will drop off their Chromebooks as they enter the WAHS Stadium (inclement weather, Auditorium will be used)
- 10:30 am - Noon: Students not attending senior celebration will drop off their Chromebooks as they pick-up their Commencement tickets at 14B
- If your child will be transferring out-of-district for the next school year, we kindly ask that you drop off your child’s device and charger at his or her home building.
- If your child will be transferring to another school in the district, he or she can keep their current device and bring it with them in the fall.
- Incoming kindergarten students and transfer families can look for details coming in July on how to obtain a district device for the 2021-22 school year.
- As a friendly reminder, we gladly provide academic transcripts and/or diplomas for those students who have returned their devices.
We thank you for your attention to the matter and wish you a safe and happy summer break!
Tech Resources for Families
We know that families may occasionally need support with our instructional tech platforms and devices. We have created several videos and documents to assist you and your student to minimize any disruption to instruction. Many resources are available in English and Spanish. We will continue to add resources here as needed.
TECH HELP DESK
For quickest response students and parents can get tech assistance by emailing
This email address is monitored daily from between the hours of 8am and 4pm
If you are unable to send an email please call 630-301-5038 and follow the prompts to leave a message and you will be called back.
*To clarify, this service provides tech support only and operators will not be equipped to answer other questions nor give homework assistance.